FanPost

Alright armchair GM's, what would you have done with Richards? (The Poll edition)

Now that the dust has pretty much settled on this year’s free agent season, a quick poll on what everyone would have done in hindsight with the Brad Richards situation. I think a lot of people were overestimating the return on his 6.6 million cap hit (or maybe the signings were just that inflated)

In this poll you are Glen Sather, you have the ability to pick up anyone other teams were able to get in the off-season, but you have to agree to those terms and buy-out Richards to do so.

Also FYI, if you buy out Richards this is what you would be giving up:

Brad Richards, Age 33, 34 pts in the 2013/13 season (7 years remaining @ 6.6 million)