Free Agency Open Thread: Day Two

USA TODAY Sports

Day Two Thread

The Rangers added Benoit Pouliot, Aaron Johnson, and Dominic Moore to the club yesterday in the opening day of free agency but there are still a lot of players looking for new clubs and the Rangers could still be looking to add more depth through free agency today and through the rest of the offseason.

From NHL.com this is the list of the 25 most valuable free agents still available after yesterday's feeding frenzy:

Forwards:

Jaromir Jagr

Derek Roy

Mikhail Grabovski

Damien Brunner

Dustin Penner

Brenden Morrow

Daniel Cleary

Milan Hejduk

Peter Mueller

Brad Boyes

Kyle Wellwood

Scott Gomez

Nik Antropov

Mason Raymond

Simon Gagne

Teemu Selanne

Blueliners:

Douglas Murray

Joe Corvo

Ryan Whitney

Wade Redden

Ian White

Netminders:

Tim Thomas

Ilya Bryzgalov

Jose Theodore

Johan Hedberg

For the full list of available free agents please click HERE.

It's going to be interesting to see where some of the big names that are left are going to land. What was yesterday's best signing? Worst signing? Who do you think is going to have the most active day two of free agency? Do you expect to see the Rangers make some more moves and signings? Who's left that you want (Grabo! Mason Raymond!)? Let me know in the comments!

Use this thread as your open thread for free agency shenanigans today!

Remember to enjoy the day, be civil and respectful to one another, and please observe the Community Guidelines.

**NOTE**: When reporting a signing or a trade please share your source or make it known that it is just something you heard from some guy who knows a guy who has compromising pictures of some GM and therefore gets the inside scoop. Cite your sources guys and gals.