Saturday Morning Open Thread: Which Game Are You Most Excited For This Season?

Paul Bereswill

It's a Saturday Morning Open Thread! Woo!

The season is just a couple of months away, and while there's *nothing* to talk about right now there will be soon enough. This season especially seems to be loaded with potential stories. So, since there's no New York Rangers news, let's talk about what game you're most looking forward to next year and why.

Maybe you're exciting for John Tortorella returning to Madison Square Garden to see what type of reception he gets from the Garden Faithful. Or maybe you want to see how the team plays against him when he's on another bench. Or maybe what Vancouver fans decide to do when they see Alain Vigneault for the first time.

Or, perhaps you're excited to see Rick Nash, Derick Brassard, Derek Dorsett and John Moore return to Columbus for the first time to see the reception they get. Then again, you might be interested in seeing Marian Gaborik, Brandon Dubinsky and Artem Anisimov return to Madison Square Garden.

Me personally? I'm actually not sure. I want to see how the new guys get treated in Columbus, I think.

You?