Inside the Division: Link Round-Up

USA TODAY Sports

Saturday discussion thread. Let's talk divisional hockey.

Here is your Saturday Morning "In the Division: Link Round-Up" open thread. I am not sure if this will become a regular segment we do here at the Banter but I wanted to give it a shot and see how you guys like it. Most of these stories are a few days old but all of them are worth discussion and your attention. Have any stuff from inside (or outside) of the division you want to talk about? Share it in the comments.

In the Division

Columbus Blue Jackets- The Cannon

Carolina Hurricanes- Canes Country

Washington Capitals- Japer's Rink

Pittsburgh Penguins- Pensburgh

New York Islanders- Lighthouse Hockey

Philadelphia Flyers- Broadstreet Hockey

New Jersey Devils- In Lou We Trust

Hope you all enjoy your weekend! Let me know if you guys like this kind of piece and would like to see more of it or not, it is a pretty popular thing around SB Nation and I was thinking we should give it a go at the Banter. Have at it in the comments!

Let's go Rangers.