EA Sports NHL 14: Some Exciting Stuff Is Planned

Looking at this cover makes me sick every time. - USA TODAY Sports

We are pleased to announce that EA Sports will be giving us early access to NHL 14, and we'll be able to share some exclusive content prior to release.

With the recent release of the EA Sports NHL 14 Demo, I felt like it was the right time to announce that Blueshirt Banter will get an exclusive look at NHL 14, prior to it being released on September 10th. If you didn't notice by now, we have been reviewing the NHL Series for the last few years, and we approached EA Sports this year with some new plans.

While we still have to abide by their contract, we plan on releasing some exclusive content, videos, and screenshots from the game prior to release, and sharing it with our amazing readers. I'm anticipating on receiving my copy of the game within the next two weeks, where I will begin throwing out some teasers.

I know quite a bit of our readers are EA Sports NHL fanatics, so I hope you guys enjoy what we have in store for the future. If you have questions about anything, leave a message in the comments, and I'll try and respond to them as quickly as possible.

Thoughts?