Blueshirts Monthly Official Release Month Will Be October

Bruce Bennett

Edition One of Blueshirts Monthly will be October!

Hey guys,

I just wanted to give you all a quick update on Blueshirts Monthly. If you don't know what I'm talking about then please read this story. If you do know what I'm talking about but haven't subscribed yet, please send an e-mail to BlueshirtsMonthly@gmail.com with the subject "subscription" (it's free so there's no reason not to do it!).

In the beginning we were expecting to release in September, and I just wanted to let you guys know why we're not. I've had a couple of pretty good things happen at work and I'm not going to have much free time in September to work on the October issue if we released in September.

Let me also say this was my call. Mike and Tony wanted to go live in September, but I pushed it back to October. Look, I want to get this right. This is a big undertaking for all three of us. We have most of the first edition put together, but it hasn't been reviewed or edited (my new position at work has had something to do with that) and we haven't worked out all the kinks yet.

I'm not saying it's going to be perfect in October, but it's going to be damn close. Sorry to make you all wait (although maybe it will build up the suspension and momentum of it?) but I promise we're going live in October.

When we work out an actual release date we'll let you know.

Thanks for the time, guys. Any questions? Let us hear them in the comments.