Would You Guys Come To A Meet Up?

Mike Stobe

Slow Sunday, more questions.

Hey guys,

Quick question for everyone. In light of the community continuing to grow at a pretty rapid rate, we (we meaning Richter1994) made the decision that it would be a really good idea to have us all meet face to face. I mean, let's be honest here, I have a hard time explaining to people that I have friends I've never met, but don't worry I know them because I talk to them every day on the internet.

Hell, half of you think I'm Michael Del Zotto (I assure you I'm not, but let the dreamers dream), I'm convinced Mike is actually a robot and to this point Richter1994 is nothing more than a soothing voice in my head screaming "get off my lawn, how many times do I have to tell you hooligans!"

Anyway, from Richter1994:

Yes or no: Gathering at a place like Mustang Harry's in NYC in Sept?

I don't want to hear commentary. If I don't hear the words "yes" or "no" come out of your mouth then I will find you in contempt. Do I make myself clear?

I think I get the point.

Answer the question, guys.