FanPost

Blueshirt Banter Fantasy Hockey League

Hey guys, i was checking one of my fantasy hockey teams this morning when what i think of as a good idea occurred to me (which doesnt happen often). Why dont we make a Blueshirts Banter Fantasy Hockey League? The League would be on ESPN, and I would most likely make it 16 Teams. When ESPN open fantasy hockey i will make the league and invite whoever wants in. I thought of a few specific rules too that would go along with our league. Rule 1- Every team name must somehow involve the Rangers, without it actually being "New York Rangers" Rule 2- Every team must own at least 1 Ranger Player. Rule 3- No Flyers are allowed to be owned. I dont know if you guys would want to post your emails on the comment section, so for now, just comment if you want in, and we will worry about that later. If you have never done a fantasy hockey league before, give it a shot.I honestly wouldnt trust most of the fantasy analysts out their because most of the time they are wrong haha (especially on ESPN). I usually make my own custom rankings which ill post so you guys have them too. I won all of my leagues except for one last year so ill help you guys out too if you need it. I think this would be an excellent way to further the community feel we have on here. Ill let you guys know when the leagues open on ESPN