Brady Skjei And Boo Nieves Are Named To U.S. National Junior Evaluation Camp Final Roster

Jamie Sabau

New York Rangers prospects Cristoval Nieves and Brady Skjei were both added to the U.S. National Junior Evaluation Camp's final roster. Both players played on separate USA teams (there was a Blue and a White team) in the scrimmages the past few days.

If you want to see the full roster you can here.

I haven't been able to watch the games myself, but our residential foreign correspondent Alex Nunn has and will be writing a full recap once everything is said and done. To this point, though, Alex has been really impressed with Skjei's game, especially the smooth, simple aspect to it.

Nieves hit the post on a shorthanded breakaway in his first game, and was responsible to screening the goaltender on one of the USA goals. Nieves didn't play much at all for the second game (he was listed as an extra forward), which seems to be because the coaching staff had seen enough out of him to know he was going to make the final cuts.

This is a really good showing from two of the Rangers bigger prospects.

More to come on this, of course, but for now, thoughts?