FanPost

Devils are in trouble

Puck Daddy published a piece today about the current sad state of affairs for the New Jersey Devils. Evidently Vanderbeek is financially toast and the Devils may be taken over by the NHL. Supposedly there are interested parties who wish to buy the franchise…URL below:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/philadelphia-76ers-owners-eying-nj-devils-ownership-report-143532739.html

Hilarious news. Couldn't happen to a more deserving franchise. Sorry for the lack of linked text.

SB Nation Featured Video