New York Rangers Training Camp: Rangers Cut 14 Players; Lineup For Tomorrow

Paul Bereswill

The New York Rangers trimmed their training camp roster by 14 players, and announced tomorrow's lineup against the New Jersey Devils.

The New York Rangers announced that they have cut 14 players from their training camp roster, which leaves 46 players actively remaining in camp. Nine of the fourteen were sent  to the Hartford Wolfpack, while the rest were re-assigned to their respective junior teams.

To Hartford:
Jeff Malcolm, Jason Missiaen, Scott Stajcer, Charlie Dodero, Samuel Noreau, J.T. Barnett, Kyle Jean, and Jason Wilson.

To Juniors:
Troy Donnay, Ben Fanelli, Ryan Graves, Jimmy Oligny, Anthony Duclair, and Klarc Wilson.

Shortly after the cuts were released, the Rangers also announced their starting lineup for tomorrow's preseason opener against the New Jersey Devils. Henrik Lundqvist will be starting the first half of the game, and Cam Talbot will play out the final period and a half.

Stu Bickel, who is coming back from a back injury, is scheduled to be in the lineup for tomorrow's game as well. In the event that he is unable to play, Dylan McIlrath will replace him in the lineup.

The full lineup for tomorrow can be found below.

Forwards:
Arron Asham, Brian Boyle, Ryan Bourque, Marek Hrivik, Chris Kreider, Danny Kristo, Brandon Mashinter, Dominic Moore, Rick Nash, Shawn O'Donnell, Darroll Powe, Brad Richards.

Defense:
Marc Staal, John Moore, Justin Falk, Aaron Johnson, Michael Del Zotto, Stu Bickel/Dylan McIlrath.

Goalies:
Henrik Lundqvist, Cam Talbot.