FanPost

EASHL BSB HC

Hey everyone that's on the EASHL team,

I kind of posted this in the GDT but here it is again. I had a blast playing with all of you tonight, how about those OT wins?. I would like to apologize for my sieve-tastic play with all the turnovers, especially ones that led to goals :(
Also, apparently my mic is broken? so sorry about that.

Thanks for bearing with me as I get acclimated to playing EASHL mode, I've never done it before despite playing since NHL 09, as well as my playing right-D (I usually play RW in BAP)

Just curious if you guys had some sort of schedule of when you play or if it's just random. I anticipate I'll be playing less NHL as GTA V is coming out but I'm down for a game or two a day.

And anyone else who has NHL 14 on Xbox, you should join us, it's a lot of fun and I don't even have a mic (seriously, I can't even hear anyone either)

-AyuvirGreen (Gunblade3214 on XBL, Dan Girardi on BSB HC)