Rangers Vs. Flyers Preview: Lineup And Television Information For Tonight

Eric Hartline-USA TODAY Sports

The New York Rangers will be right back at it tonight as they take on the Philadelphia Flyers at 7:00 PM.

The New York Rangers will face off against the Philadelphia Flyers tonight at the Wells Fargo Center, which will be their second game in two nights. The Rangers dropped their first preseason game last night by a score of 2-1, which fell in favor of the New Jersey Devils.

There will be a brand new lineup on hand tonight, which will feature the young Swede's, Oscar Lindberg and Jesper Fast. Derick Brassard, Mats Zuccarello, Dan Girardi and Ryan McDonagh will also be playing their first game of the season tonight as well. Martin Biron and Cam Talbot are expected to split the game, similar to how they operated last night with Henrik Lundqvist.

VS. Phi

New York Rangers (0-1-0) vs Philadelphia Flyers (1-1-1)
Wells Fargo Center - Philadelphia, PA - 7:00 PM
Television: MSG, NHL Network | Radio: ESPN NY 98.7
Opponent's Blog: Broad Street Hockey | Tickets: New York Rangers Tickets

Projected Lineup:

Benoit Pouliot - Derick Brassard - Mats Zuccarello
Taylor Pyatt - Oscar Lindberg - Jesper Fast
Micheal Haley - Darroll Powe - Derek Dorsett
Andrew Yogan - Dominic Moore - Michael Kantor

Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
Anton Stralman - Dylan McIlrath
Danny Syvret - Conor Allen

Martin Biron