New York Rangers Open Thread: Rangers Vs. Flyers

Elsa

The New York Rangers will take on the Philadelphia Flyers tonight in their second game of the preseason.

After a disappointing loss to the New Jersey Devils last night in Newark, the New York Rangers will take on the Philadelphia Flyers in their second game of the preseason. The Rangers are expected to make another handful of cuts after tonight's game, so some of the kids will either be heading back down to juniors, or possibly the Hartford Wolfpack.

For tonight's game though, the players expected to be in the lineup as follows:

Forwards: Mats Zuccarello, Derek Dorsett, Jesper Fast, Michael Kantor, Derick Brassard, Dominic Moore, Oscar Lindberg, Darroll Powe, Benoit Pouliot, Micheal Haley, Taylor Pyatt, Andrew Yogan

Defense: Dylan McIlrath, Dan Girardi, Conor Allen, Anton Stralman, Ryan McDonagh, Danny Syvret

Goalies: Martin Biron, Cameron Talbot

As it was last night, Martin Biron and Cam Talbot will split the game evenly, with Biron starting the first half of the game. Talbot had a really strong game last night, and he was rewarded with more time tonight. The same goes for Dominic Moore, who scored the Rangers lone goal in his first professional game since returning.

Zuccarello, Brassard, and Pouliot are expected to the be the top line tonight, and I'm interested to see what they can work up. Either way, we have yet another hockey game to watch tonight.

Enjoy the game!