I don't know what to write here anymore and I am convinced that no one reads this anyway... so let's just go ahead and launch ourselves headfirst into your links for the week while all wait for more Rangers preseason hockey!
- WSH: The Second Line- Into the Unknown. | The Fourth Defenseman. | Puck Daddy Ovi interview. | Ovi thinks no-tucking rule is "stupid" (he's right). | Brouwer embracing his new role.
- NJD: Puck Daddy's NJD Preview for 2013-14. | Damien Brunner on a PTO. | The New Faces of the Albany Devils. | Of Steve Bernier and recent NJD tryouts. | Pensburgh preview. | Larsson poised for next step.
- NYI: Puck Daddy's NYI Preview for 2013-14. | Tim Thomas on a PTO in Florida. | Leaders in Isles's locker room are putting last year's success behind them. | Clutterbuck out with leg laceration. | The Staal brothers' cousin Oliver answers questions on the Metro Division.
- PIT: First Cuts. | Pens top franchise in fan survey. | Penguins players then and now. | Penguins Top-Six Primed to Dominate League. | Should Vokoun be the starter?
- PHI: Could Giroux hit 100 points? | 2013 Zone Entry Data: The Wheels Come Off. | If Healthy, Vinny Lecavalier is an elite center. | Steve Mason's Last Stand. | First Cuts for Flyers. | The Hockey News predicts that the Flyers will finish 3rd in the Metro Division. | Goalie Tandem Worth a Watch. | Pensburgh Preview.
- CAR: Alex Semin first player penalized for tucking in his jersey. | First Cuts. | Muller looking for shorter shifts. | Jeff Skinner has doomed the Canes by giving Taylor Swift a jersey. | Pensburgh Preview. | Dvorak could lend experience to Canes. | Canes piecing together defense. | Gerbe out to prove himself.
- CBJ: For Ryan Johansen, the Time is Now. | Ryan Murray Looking to Make up for Lost Time. | Jared Boll gets an extension. | Training Camp Tracker.
- NYR: Kreider focused on new opportunity. | Puck Daddy's NYR Preview for 2013-14. | Marty Brodeur vs. Henrik Lundqvist- Pad Size Battle. | Rangers Banking Fresh Air Helps Team With Fresh Start. | Kristo looking to make mark with Rangers. | Kreider is Full of Potential.
- Life Links: GTA V car flip. | 'Murrica. | Hockey Quotes. | The 8 Most Ridiculous Things about ESPN's NHL Rankings. | Friendship. | Bill Burr. | I Miss JD's Laugh.
In the Division
Alright boys and girls, let's talk some hockey. Have any stories or bits of news to share with us that aren't listed above? Let us hear all about it in the comments section. What do you think of Brunner in the Devils camp? How freaked out are you about Stepan still being unsigned? Who is the best UFA still out there? Could the 'Canes have the worst blueline in the league? Let me know in the comments.
Let's go Rangers. Let's go hockey.