Inside the Division: 9/20 Roster Cuts

Things get rough in the Metropolitan Division - Bruce Bennett

Brunner in NJ's camp, Taylor Swift, jersey-tucking, and roster cuts.

I don't know what to write here anymore and I am convinced that no one reads this anyway... so let's just go ahead and launch ourselves headfirst into your links for the week while all wait for more Rangers preseason hockey!

In the Division

Columbus Blue Jackets- The Cannon

Carolina Hurricanes- Canes Country

Washington Capitals- Japer's Rink

Pittsburgh Penguins- Pensburgh

New York Islanders- Lighthouse Hockey

Philadelphia Flyers- Broadstreet Hockey

New Jersey Devils- In Lou We Trust

Alright boys and girls, let's talk some hockey. Have any stories or bits of news to share with us that aren't listed above? Let us hear all about it in the comments section. What do you think of Brunner in the Devils camp? How freaked out are you about Stepan still being unsigned? Who is the best UFA still out there? Could the 'Canes have the worst blueline in the league? Let me know in the comments.

Let's go Rangers. Let's go hockey.