New York Rangers Open Thread: Rangers Vs. Flames

Lou Capozzola

The New York Rangers will start out their western road trip tonight against the Calgary Flames.

The New York Rangers will take on the Calgary Flames tonight in their first of four games in five nights during their western road trip. The Rangers have been training in Banff, Alberta for the last seven days, and haven't played a game in a week. Alain Vigneault will be using a similar lineup to which he used against the New Jersey Devils last Monday, where the Rangers lost the game by a score of 2-1.

The full lineup can be found below.

Forwards: Chris Kreider, Brad Richards, Rick Nash, Brian Boyle, Marek Hrivik, Jesper Fast, Oscar Lindberg, Brandon Mashinter, Taylor Pyatt, Arron Asham, Danny Kristo, Darroll Powe

Defense: Michael Del Zotto, Marc Staal, Anton Stralman, John Moore, Stu Bickel, Justin Falk

Goalies: Henrik Lundqvist, Cam Talbot

Henrik Lundqvist is expected to play out the entire game tonight, while Cam Talbot will remain on the bench as a backup goalie. Danny Kristo will get a bump up to the second line tonight with Oscar Lindberg and Taylor Pyatt. Darroll Powe is playing in his third straight game for the Rangers, as he continues to fight for a spot on the opening night roster.

Hopefully tonight is a good one. Enjoy the game!