New York Rangers Open Thread: Rangers vs. Oilers

Paul Bereswill

The New York Rangers will be right back at it tonight as they take on the Edmonton Oilers at Rexall Place.

The New York Rangers will be right back at it tonight, following yesterday's 4-1 loss to the Calgary Flames. Tonight, the Rangers will go head to head with the Edmonton Oilers, as they try to shake off some rust that was left over from last night's game. J.T. Miller will be in the lineup tonight and will make his preseason debut for the Rangers, while Oscar Lindberg, Danny Kristo, and Marek Hrivik will all be getting another look.

The lineup for tonight's game is as follows:

Fowards: Benoit Pouliot, Derick Brassard, Mats Zuccarello, Chris Kreider, J.T. Miller, Arron Asham, Micheal Haley, Dominic Moore, Derek Dorsett, Marek Hrivik, Oscar Lindberg, Danny Kristo

Defense: Ryan McDonagh, Dan Girardi, Marc Staal, Conor Allen, Aaron Johnson, Tommy Hughes

Goalies: Martin Biron, Cameron Talbot

Martin Biron is expected to go the length of the game tonight, and Cam Talbot will serve as the designated back up once again. I'm really interested to see what Pouliot, Brassard, and Zuccarello can do, as they were easily the Rangers best line against the Philadelphia Flyers.

Enjoy the game and thread!