FanPost

Stepan signed?

Just saw a report that Stepan signed for 2 years, 6.5 mil. Can anyone find confirmation? I don't necessarily trust where I saw the info, even if it is pretty reputable.

If this is true, though, then a few things; 1) it's about time, 2) Nash is breathing a sigh of relief, and 3) even odds that either Hagelin or Cally is going on long term IR to create flexibility in cap space.

At least its done during camp with a few games left to get acclimated to the new system. Maybe he'll even play tonight and help beat Torts.

GO RANGERS!