Rangers Vs. Canucks Preview: Rangers Turn Their Attention To The Canucks

Rich Lam

The New York Rangers will be meeting up with the Vancouver Canucks in their second to last preseason game.

Alain Vigneault and the New York Rangers will be meeting up with a familiar face tonight as they take on John Tortorella and the Vancouver Canucks at 10:00 PM. While this game doesn't necessarily count, this will be the first official meeting between these two teams since both coaches swapped places.

Luckily for the Rangers, they will be fielding a pretty packed lineup tonight, which will include most of the players that will be present on the opening night roster. Rick Nash will be paired up with both Derick Brassard, and Benoit Pouliot, while Taylor Pyatt, Brad Richards, and Mats Zuccarello will fill out the second line.

Henrik Lundqvist gets the nod tonight, and will play out the entire game with Martin Biron likely backing him up.

VS. Van

New York Rangers (1-3-0) vs Vancouver Canucks(1-4-0)
Rogers Arena - Vancouver, BC - 10:00 PM
Television: MSG, NHL Network, TSN | Radio: ESPN NY 98.7
Opponent's Blog: Nucks Misconduct | Tickets: New York Rangers Tickets

Projected Lineup:

Benoit Pouliot - Derick Brassard - Rick Nash
Taylor Pyatt - Brad Richards - Mats Zuccarello
Darroll Powe - Dominic Moore - Jesper Fast
J.T. Miller - Brian Boyle - Derek Dorsett

Ryan McDonaghDan Girardi
Marc Staal - Michael Del Zotto
Anton Stralman - John Moore

Henrik Lundqvist