New York Rangers Open Thread: Rangers vs. Canucks

Rich Lam

The New York Rangers will be meeting up with the Vancouver Canucks tonight in their second to last preseason game.

The New York Rangers will be meeting up with a familiar face tonight as they faceoff against the Vancouver Canucks, in their second to last preseason game of the 2013-2014 season. This will be the first official meeting between these two teams since swapping bench bosses.

The Rangers will be going with a packed lineup tonight as a majority of their players from the opening night roster will be going up against John Tortorella and the Canucks.

The line can be found below:

Forwards: Benoit Pouliot, Derick Brassard, Rick Nash, Taylor Pyatt, Brad Richards, Mats Zuccarello, J.T. Miller, Brian Bole, Derek Dorsett, Darroll Powe, Dominic Moore, Jesper Fast

Defense: Ryan McDonagh, Dan Girardi, Michael Del Zotto, Marc Staal, Anton Stralman, John Moore

Goalies: Henrik Lundqvist, Martin Biron

Henrik Lundqvist is expected to play out the entire game tonight for the Rangers, while Roberto Luongo will be do the same for the Canucks.

Enjoy the game and thread!