Rangers Vs. Kings Preview: Rangers Close Out Preseason In Las Vegas

Derek Leung

The New York Rangers will conclude their preseason schedule tonight with a matchup against the Los Angeles Kings in Las Vegas, NV.

The New York Rangers will officially close out their 2013-2014 preseason tonight with a meeting against the Los Angeles Kings. The Rangers, who have dropped to 1-4 this preseason after a 5-0 loss to the Vancouver Canucks last night, will look to close it all out on a positive note.

All of the young guys will be in the lineup with one last chance to make an impression on Alain Vigneault and his coaching stuff. Chris Kreider, Jesper Fast, J.T. Miller, Oscar Lindberg, and Marek Hrivik are all on the bubble as of right now, so I'd expect to see a lot from all of them tonight. The Rangers will likely make their final roster cuts over the next 24 to 48 hours as they prepare for opening night against the Phoenix Coyotes.

Henrik Lundqvist and Martin Biron are expected to split the final game tonight, after Lundqvist was yanked from last night's game after letting in five goals on 17 shots.

VS. Los

New York Rangers (1-4-0) vs Los Angeles Kings (2-2-1)
MGM Grand Garden Arena - Las Vegas, NV - 10:30 PM
Television: MSG, NHL Network | Radio: ESPN NY 98.7
Opponent's Blog: Jewels From The Crown

Projected Lineup:

Benoit Pouliot - Brad Richards - Rick Nash
Chris Kreider - Brian Boyle - Jesper Fast
J.T. Miller - Oscar Lindberg - Marek Hrivik
Brandon Mashinter - Darroll Powe - Arron Asham

Anton Stralman - John Moore
Stu Bickel - Michael Del Zotto
Justin Falk - Conor Allen

Henrik Lundqvist