New York Rangers Open Thread: Rangers vs. Kings

Anne-Marie Sorvin-USA TODAY Spor

The New York Rangers will play out their last preseason game tonight against the Los Angeles Kings.

The New York Rangers will give it one last go around, as they close out their 2013-2014 preseason against the Los Angeles Kings tonight in Las Vegas. With a few roster spots still up for grabs, a lot of the players competing for those spots will all be in the lineup tonight. Those include, Chris Kreider, Jesper Fast, J.T. Miller, Oscar Lindberg, Marek Hrivik, and Conor Allen.

The full lineup for tonight's game can be found below:

Forwards: Benoit Pouliot, Brad Richards, Rick Nash, Chris Kreider, Brian Boyle, Jesper Fast, J.T. Miller, Oscar Lindberg, Marek Hrivik, Brandon Mashinter, Darroll Powe, Arron Asham

Defense: Michael Del Zotto, Stu Bickel, John Moore, Anton Stralman, Justin Falk, Conor Allen

Goalies: Henrik Lundqvist, Martin Biron

Henrik Lundqvist will start tonight's game for the Rangers, but it is unknown if he will play out the entire game. It's possible that Martin Biron could finish out the second half of the game.

Enjoy the game and thread!