2013 Traverse City Tournament: Rangers Officially Announce Their Roster

Ryan Graves will be among many prospects taking part in the 2013 Traverse City Prospect tournament. - Bruce Bennett

The New York Rangers have officially announced their roster for the upcoming Traverse City Prospect tournament.

After weeks of silence, the New York Rangers have officially announced the roster that will be competing in the upcoming Traverse City Prospect tournament. The roster consists of this year's draft selections, prior draft selections, and invitees who will attempt to prove their worth among the prospects competing in the tournament. But before any further wait (they made us wait long enough), here is the roster.

Forwards:
Anthony Duclair, Jesper Fast, Oscar Lindberg, Danny Kristo, Michael St. Croix, Thomas Spelling, Kyle Jean, J.T. Barnett, Josh Graves, Michael Kantor, Paxton Leroux, Josh Nicholls, Klarc Wilson, Andrew Yogan.

Defense:
Conor Allen, Charlie Dodero, Troy Donnay, Ben Fanelli, Ryan Graves, Tommy Hughes, Samuel Noreau, Jimmy Oligny.

Goalies:
Jeff Malcolm, MacKenzie Skapski

The Rangers schedule for the tournament is as follows:

9/5 - 3:30 PM - vs. Carolina Hurricanes
9/6 - 4:00 PM - vs. Buffalo Sabres
9/8 - 6:30 PM - vs. Columbus Blue Jackets
9/9 - Championship game