FanPost

NHL 14  PS3

What's up guys, I know that the Xbox guys have their team running strong on NHL 14's EASHL hockey, I'm still looking for guys interested in playing NHL 14 on PS3. Seems to be a much larger community of Xbox users on here.

It would be nice to find others who are interested in playing on a team for PS3. On the team so far is just me and my friend Matt - He's a Ducks fan just as an FYI. But we play fairly competitively and it would be nice to play with a few other guys who understand the game and can bring their hockey sense to the console. While we are competitive we're not all uptight and we don't really care if we win or lose all that much but it is nice to win.

Anyone who might be interested in joining a team on PS3 or even just periodically playing a versus game, please let me know. Thanks