New York Rangers News: Training Camp Schedule Announced

Christopher Pasatieri

The New York Rangers have announced their schedule for training camp, which is scheduled to begin this upcoming Wednesday.

The New York Rangers sent out a press release just moments ago, which outlines their schedule for training camp, which is scheduled to begin this upcoming Wednesday, September 11. The Rangers will meet as a team for the first time on Wednesday, with on-ice group drills beginning the next day, Thursday, at 8:00 AM.

The official training camp roster has yet to be announced, but is expected to be released at some point tomorrow. The schedule for training camp can be found below.

Wednesday, September 11:

  • Head Coach Alain Vigneault Availability - 12:00PM

Thursday, September 12:

  • On-Ice Testing - 8:00AM; 9:30AM; 11:00AM; 12:00PM

Friday, September 13:

  • Group A On-Ice: 10:00AM-11:45AM
  • Group B On-Ice: 12:15PM-2:00PM
  • Group C On-Ice: 2:15PM-3:15PM

Saturday, September 14:

  • Group B On-Ice: 10:00AM-11:45AM
  • Group A On-Ice: 12:15PM-2:00PM
  • Group C On-Ice: 2:15PM-3:15PM

Sunday, September 15:

  • Group A (with part of Group C) On-Ice: 10:00AM-11:30AM
  • Group B (with part of Group C) On-Ice: 12:15PM-1:45PM