2014 NHL Draft

2014 NHL Draft: Analysis On The Rangers Selections

A look at the picks the Rangers made this weekend.

Rangers Select Daniel Walcott 140th Overall

+

With the 140th overall selection in the 2014 NHL Draft, the New York Rangers have selected Daniel Walcott, a defenseman from the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League.

Rangers Select Richard Nejezchleb With 122nd Pick

With the 122nd overall selection in the 2014 NHL Draft, the New York Rangers have selected Richard Nejezchleb, a forward from the Western Hockey League.

Ryan Mantha Selected At 104th Overall

4

With the 104th overall selection in the 2014 NHL Draft, the New York Rangers have selected Ryan Mantha, a defenseman from the USHL.

Rangers Select Keegan Iverson 85th Overall

4

With the 85th overall selection in the 2014 NHL Draft, the New York Rangers have selected Keegan Iverson, a forward from the Western Hockey League.

Rangers Select Brandon Halverson In The 2nd Round

166

With the New York Rangers first selection in the 2014 NHL Draft, they have selected Brandon Halverson, a goaltender from the Ontario Hockey League.

Thoughts On Round One, Open Thread For Day Two

241

Here's your open thread for the second day of the NHL Draft.

2014 NHL Draft Open Thread

249

Making the future today.

What You Need To Know About The NHL Draft

237

Here's what you need to know heading into the NHL draft.

Should The Rangers Move Into The First Round?

512

Should the Rangers make a splash and try and get back into the first round in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft? Can they if they want to?

Ticketmaster-yankees_300x250.ve92c711

2014 NHL Draft: Potential Targets For The Rangers

114

Here's a quick look at a few players the Rangers might be targeting in the draft.