2014 Report Cards

2014 Report Card: Henrik Lundqvist

248

Henrik Lundqvist is the best player alive at his position, if there was ever any doubt.

2014 Report Card: J.T. MIller

43

J.T. Miller has had trouble finding consistent playing time in the Rangers lineup, but his potential and status as the Rangers top prospect has never been questioned.

2014 Report Card: Dan Girardi

322

A look back at Girardi's year.

2014 Report Card: Derek Stepan

97

A look back at the 24 year-old's fourth NHL season.

Report Card: Martin St. Louis

35

The Trade Deadline acquisition of Martin St. Louis was controversial at the time, but was the missing piece the Rangers needed to go deep into the post season.

Report Card: Dan Carcillo

51

A look back at Dan Carcillo's memorable 39 games as a Ranger.

2014 Report Card: Rick Nash

168

The Rangers top offensive player was up to his old tricks this past season after an early injury scare.

Report Card: Cam Talbot

113

For eight seasons, the Rangers struggled to find a consistent backup for Henrik Lundqvist. In year nine, they found an answer in the most unexpected of places.

2014 Report Card: Justin Falk's Bad Audition

24

Justin Falk remains an unrestricted free agent after a lackluster audition for the Rangers 7th defenseman in the 2013-14 season.

Ticketmaster-yankees_300x250.ve92c711

2014 Report Card: Anton Stralman

179

Anton Stralman was a major part of the Rangers Stanley Cup run this season, including, quietly, dominating offensively.

2014 Report Card: Brad Richards

99

At the end of the day, Glen Sather was forced to buy out Brad Richards because of his own decision making, and not Richards' performance.

2014 Report Cards: The Smooth Skating John Moore

54

A look back at John Moore's season.

2014 Report Card: Benoit Pouliot

16

In a career marked by inconsistency and promise not met, Benoit Pouliot turned things around in New York.

2014 Report Card: Brian Boyle

It's clear Brian Boyle can be one of the most effective fourth line forwards in the league. So shouldn't that be good enough?

2014 Report Card: Mats Zuccarello

132

Hobbit magic.

2014 Report Card: Ryan McDonagh

Ryan McDonagh enjoyed a great 2013-2014 season that saw him step into the national spotlight

Report Card: Marc Staal

111

After battling back from freak injuries, Marc Staal looked like the Marc Staal of old this season, which is great news for the Rangers.

Report Card: Dominic Moore

72

Dominic Moore was originally drafted by the Rangers in 2000. After spending two seasons in New York, Moore bounced around the league, playing for nine teams in eight years. After taking off the...

2014 Report Card: Carl Hagelin

58

A look back at Hagelin's year.

2014 Report Card: Kevin Klein

242

A look at one of the newest Rangers and how he contributed to the team's Stanley Cup run.

Report Card: Chris Kreider

84

It may have taken a short AHL stint but Chris Kreider broke through this year and is here to stay

Report Card: Derick Brassard

25

Forced into a top-six role early in the season, Derick Brassard found a place on the Rangers third line, where he excelled.