2014 Winter Classic Game Thread

Jamie Sabau

A day for celebrating hockey.

Toronto Maple Leafs - Pension Plan Puppets.

Detroit Red Wings - Winging it in Motown.

Next Game

This afternoon is a very special day for hockey and it could turn out to be a very memorable one as well. It looks like snow is on the menu for this afternoon's game! Please treat this as your Game Day thread for the 2014 Winter Classic if you'd like to enjoy it with your fellow Banterers. Please remember to treat one another with respect and, if you leave the waters of Blueshirt Banter to visit other SB Nation blogs today, please be on your best behavior.

Enjoy the 2014 Winter Classic guys and gals. Let's go Hockey!