Coming off of a bit win against the defending Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks, the New York Rangers will return home to begin a four game home stand. The Rangers are just a single point out of a playoff spot, and they can start to separate themselves from the pack with a few wins at home. The Dallas Stars are currently losers of four straight coming into tonight's game, and the Rangers cannot afford to take them lightly.
Alain Vigneault will be rolling with the same lineup as the other night, which means J.T. Miller will be a healthy scratch for a second straight game. Henrik Lundqvist will get his third straight start tonight, while it's expected that Dan Ellis will start for the Dallas Stars.
The full lineup for tonight's game can be found below.
Chris Kreider - Derek Stepan - Rick Nash
Carl Hagelin - Brad Richards - Ryan Callahan
Benoit Pouliot - Derick Brassard - Mats Zuccarello
Brian Boyle - Dominic Moore - Daniel Carcillo
Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
Marc Staal - Anton Stralman
John Moore - Michael Del Zotto
- The Rangers still aren't good in 5v5 scenarios
- Owning the third period; Rangers looking for momentum; Blueshirts and Flyers set to renew rivalry; Redden retires
- New York Rangers Prospects: Anthony Duclair Continues To Dominate, Adam Tambellini Impresses
- Rangers Vs. Blackhawks: Are The Rangers Turning A Corner?
- Rangers take down defending Cup champs; Kreider's physical game; Girardi on the block?