Rangers Vs. Lightning Preview: Rangers Seeking Fourth Straight Win Against Tampa Bay

Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

The New York Rangers will take on the Tampa Bay Lightning tonight as they search for their fourth straight win, and their third in a row at Madison Square Garden.

The New York Rangers will look to keep the ball rolling as they welcome in the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning tonight at Madison Square Garden. Coming into tonight, the Rangers have won three straight, including two that came on home ice at Madison Square Garden. All four lines are firing on all cylinders at the moment, and Henrik Lundqvist is quickly rounding himself back into form. It was only a matter of time before the Rangers finally went on another run, but the key this time is to keep it up for the long haul.

The Lightning haven't announced their starting goalie for tonight, but all signs point to Ben Bishop returning from injury, and facing the Blueshirts. Bishop served as a backup last night to Anders Lindback, which further signifies that Bishop will get the start in the second game of a back-to-back set.

Henrik Lundqvist will get the nod once again for the Rangers, and Alain Vigneault will continue to roll with the same lineup that has given them recent success. The full lineup for tonight's game can be found below.

TamVS.

Tampa Bay Lightning (27-15-4) vs New York Rangers (24-20-3)
Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - 7:00 PM
Television: MSG 2, SUN | Radio: ESPN NY 98.7 |
Opponent's Blog: Raw Charge

Projected Lineup:

Chris Kreider - Derek Stepan - Rick Nash
Carl Hagelin - Brad Richards - Ryan Callahan
Benoit Pouliot - Derick Brassard - Mats Zuccarello
Brian Boyle - Dominic Moore - Daniel Carcillo

Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
Marc Staal - Anton Stralman
John Moore - Michael Del Zotto

Henrik Lundqvist
Cam Talbot

Scratches/Injuries: Justin Falk (healthy), Derek Dorsett (leg).