The New York Rangers will be in search of their fourth straight win tonight as they take on the Tampa Bay Lightning at Madison Square Garden. The Lightning are coming into this game having played last night against the Columbus Blue Jackets, and falling by a score of 3-2. Ben Bishop will likely get the start for the Lightning, while Henrik Lundqvist will get the start for the Blueshirts.

Player To Watch:

Chris Kreider

#20 / Left Wing / New York Rangers

6-3

226

Apr 30, 1991

Chris Kreider picked up a goal and an assist last game against the Philadelphia Flyers, and has stepped up his game quite a bit. Ever since that boarding major against Fedor Tyutin, Kreider has been shying away from contact and the dirty areas of the ice. He's coming back into form nicely, and I can see him having another big game tonight for the Rangers.