Rangers Vs. Blues Preview: Rangers Look For Bounce Back Game Against St. Louis

Christian Petersen

The New York Rangers will look to bounce back against the St. Louis Blues tonight at Madison Square Garden.

The New York Rangers will head back into battle tonight as they look for a rebound win against the St. Louis Blues at Madison Square Garden. Tonight will be yet another tough test for the Rangers, as the Blues have been one of the top teams in the Western Conference all season long. To make matters worse, they were just shellacked by the New Jersey Devils 7-1 a few nights ago, and will definitely be playing an intense brand of hockey.

As for the Rangers, they are coming off of a disappointing loss at the hands of the New York Islanders. It was their first game in a while were they weren't able to step up their game on defense, and it wound up costing them on the scoreboard. The Rangers will also have a new face in the lineup tonight as Kevin Klein makes his Blueshirts debut, after being acquired in yesterday's deal for Michael Del Zotto. He will start out the game being paired with John Moore.

The full lineup for tonight's game can be found below.

Stl VS.

St. Louis Blues (33-11-5) vs New York Rangers (27-22-3)
Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - 7:00 PM
Television: MSG, FS-MW | Radio: ESPN NY 98.7 |
Opponent's Blog: St. Louis Game Time

Projected Lineup:

Chris Kreider - Derek Stepan - Rick Nash
Carl Hagelin - Brad Richards - Ryan Callahan
Benoit Pouliot - Derick Brassard - Mats Zuccarello
Brian Boyle - Dominic Moore - Daniel Carcillo

Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
Marc Staal - Anton Stralman
John Moore - Kevin Klein

Henrik Lundqvist
Cam Talbot

Scratches/Injuries: Justin Falk (healthy), Derek Dorsett (leg).