Rangers come up short against Blues; Kevin Klein's debut; Stadium Series up next

Elsa

Today's New York Rangers notes.

For the first time since Dec. 10 and 12, the Rangers have lost consecutive games in regulation. Despite Rick Nash scoring in his fourth straight game, a few bounces went the Blues way, and the Rangers couldn't find an answer in the third period. Some recaps. [Blueshirt Banter] [ESPN NY] [NY Post] [Daily News] [The Record] [Newsday] [Blueshirts United]

A closer look at the deal that landed the Rangers Kevin Klein, and shipped Michael Del Zotto to the Predators. [Blueshirt Banter]

Klein had a solid debut Thursday night against St. Louis, playing a stay-at-home style and logging over 15 minutes of ice time, and killing penalties. [NY Post] [Newsday]

And as it's already been said, Klein fills a role in both his style, and his ability to play on the right side. [NY Post]

Outdoor hockey in Yankee Stadium is the perfect lead-in for a Super Bowl in MetLife Stadium. [NY Post]

And speaking of the Stadium Series, want to see what it looks like to assemble an ice rink in Yankee Stadium? A cool time-lapse video. [ESPN NY]