FanPost

My Game Photos

I've been to quite a few games this season. I love taking pictures so I always carry my trusty Sony HX-50 super zoom compact camera with me. Here's a link to my game photos album. I update it whenever I go to a game, so there's more to come. Sorry about the pictures with Tony. Just ignore them. Feel free to use any photo. I'll bill you later.

http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/bsbpix94/library/Game%20Photos

Colorado photos added: http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/bsbpix94/library/Game%20Photos/2014-02-04%20Colorado

Chicago added: http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/bsbpix94/library/Game%20Photos/2014-02-27%20Chicago

Boston added: http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/bsbpix94/library/Game%20Photos/2014-03-02%20Bruins