New York Rangers Open Thread: Rangers Vs. Devils

Drew Hallowell

The New York Rangers will take on the New Jersey Devils this afternoon in the first of two Stadium Series games at Yankee Stadium.

Next Game

Nyr VS. Njd

New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils

Sunday, Jan 26, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Yankee Stadium - Bronx, NY

Opponent's Blog: In Lou We Trust

Behind The Scenes: The Kevin Klein/Michael Del Zotto Trade
As Henrik Lundqvist finds his game, so do the Rangers

Complete Coverage >

The New York Rangers will take on the New Jersey Devils this afternoon as they battle it out in the first of two games at Yankee Stadium. This has been the most anticipated game of the season for a while now, and the NHL kicked it all of last night with the Los Angeles Kings and the Anaheim Ducks. The Rangers and Devils will be on full display this afternoon from the Bronx, and all signs are pointing towards this one being a hard fought game. Alain Vigneault will likely deploy the same lineup we've seen for the last several weeks, which includes Henrik Lundqvist getting the start.

Player To Watch:

Rick Nash

#61 / Right Wing / New York Rangers

6-4

213

Jun 16, 1984

Rick Nash has been an absolute beast over these last several weeks, and now has ten goals in his last ten games. It wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if he pops in a few goals this afternoon as well, he's just locked in at the moment.