More on the Stadium Series; Callahan and Zuccarello negotiating; Wednesday's forecast

Ed Mulholland-USA TODAY Sports

Today's New York Rangers notes.

The Rangers were off on Monday, with the team waiting to play its second of two consecutive "road games" at Yankee Stadium. With that game still a day away, there's some stuff to report from Sunday's game, some other team news, and a weather forecast? Here are your morning notes.

Another look with a different perspective on Sunday's action inside Yankee Stadium. [Blueshirt Banter]

The duo of Marc Staal and Anton Stralman both had one of their best games in recent memory in the big win over the Devils. [Blueshirts Blog]

Two of the Rangers bigger upcoming free agent forwards—Ryan Callahan and Mats Zuccarello—are engaged in contract extensions with the team. [Daily News] [Newsday]

When the Rangers take the outdoor ice again on Wednesday, expect frigid temperatures. [NY Post]