FanPost

Rangers vs. Islanders GDT 1-29-2014 Yankee Stadium

Open thread for the game since the folks in charge are lazy.

I need to fill in words because they need more words to publish one of these so I'm just going to keep typing this ridiculously long run-on sentence in hopes of making sense about something since that stupid word counters is going to slow like the drivers on the LIE this morning that all needed to be beaten to death with hammers by a vengeful deity. WOOHOO!