Rangers Vs. Islanders: Rangers Look To Sweep Stadium Series Games

Andy Marlin

Use this as your open game thread.

Hey guys, some technical difficulties on our side, sorry this is posted a little late.

New York Rangers @ New York Islanders

Jan 29, 2014 7:30 PM EST
Yankee Stadium - Bronx, NY
---

Complete Coverage >

The Rangers beat the New Jersey Devils on Sunday, 7-3. Tonight the New York Rangers are looking to sweep their Stadium Series games when they take on the New York Islanders. The Rangers will play the Islanders again on Friday, so this is a massive swing game, with each game equaling four points in the standings.

Enjoy the thread and let's go Rangers!