FanPost

My sincere apologies to my fellow BSB friends

Hey everyone,

My sincerest apologies to anyone out there that I may have hurt unintentionally with a word I thoughtlessly tossed out there recently in banter land:

I got a very important warning/reminder by our wonderful moderators recently that I thoughtlessly used a word that might have offended someone(s) in our community. Thank you for bringing this to my attention :), you guys rock.

As a writer, as a person with disability, and knowing people with other such issues, I should have been careful about using this word; even if I did not intend to use it in such a manner. Words can be a powerful tool for both good and hurtful.

I don't want to retype the word/adjective I used, but anyone who reads this probably knows the word I am talking (typing?) about.

This is a fantastic community, and I wish to continue on bantering with everyone in a friendly manner, making everyone feel just as welcomed as they did for me. So, I do not wish to make others uncomfortable with what I typed/used foolishly. I will definitely watch what I type (to the best of my abilities).

Sorry if I used this as a fanpost...should be a fanshot, but I felt this was important enough for it to be a post :).

love you all,

Feslen

PS: what I did bothered me enough where I was having a sleepless night...so, I had to write this. Thank you everyone :)