The New York Rangers will be in search of their third straight win tonight as they take on the New York Islanders once again. The Rangers were able to top the Isles just 48 hours ago as they wrapped up their Stadium Series sweep with a 2-1 win. With a potential eight point swing on the lineup tonight, the Rangers will have to be ready for a tough Islanders team coming into MSG. Henrik Lundqvist will get the start for the Rangers, while the rest of the lineup will remain the same.

Player To Watch:

Derick Brassard

#16 / Center / New York Rangers

6-1

202

Sep 22, 1987

Derick Brassard's line has been absolutely lights out these last several weeks, and they've basically become the team's second line. Benoit Pouliot is probably playing the best hockey of his career, and Mats Zuccarello has been racking up the points left and right. I expect another big game from not only Brassard, but that entire line as a whole.