FanPost

Okay, so Del Zotto goes...then what?

I've been thinking about a potential Dizzy (my a**hole name for Del Zotto) move, and the affect it will have on many of us here at the Banter. Let's face facts: WE ARE SAVAGES when it comes to wanting moves, and wanting problems to go away. To us Ranger fans, we want our players to fascinate us; especially if they come with skills that could resemble past stars. So, when he is gone (which more and more seems inevitable), what will we do? What will the Banter do without its most disgraceful whipping boy? Whom will we turn our ire towards, when our problem child has finally been sent away??