FanPost

Request

If you yell "Del Zotto you suck" after every goal even when he's not on the ice, STAY THE FUCK HOME! It's just flat out annoying and you plainly have no idea about hockey. You also demonstrate that you don't give a shit about anyone sitting in your vicinity. You're only telling everyone sitting around you you're a moron. It's not good to advertise that you're an idiot. Thank you.