FanPost

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Your Previous Opinions

So.

This post is for your friendly neighborhood Hobbit. Lurking during the last offseason waiting for him to be signed I saw a general consensus that he was a third line player with about 30 to 40 points in him.

Boy are we eating our words now huh?

10-20-30.

30 points so far. That should put him on pace for what....60ish points on the season?

Who honestly expected this? I sure didn't think I would see this.

Whoever says he's too small for this league, or won't produce much eat your words.