Blueshirts Monthly Open Thread: Happy February!

Elsa

Check your inboxes ladies and gents!

Is January already over? Damn girl, that went fast. Well we all know what the end of the month means by now, don't we? Time for another issue of Blueshirts Monthly! Getting to bask in the glorious afterglow of sweeping the Stadium Series and beating the Islanders last night could only be improved by receiving a particularly bulky issue of Blueshirts Monthly so go check your inboxes so we can February started the right way!

I wanted to extend my thanks to you guys again for helping us recently eclipse the 900 subscriber mark. To think that we're closing in on 1,000 subscribers is just shenanigans to me considering this was just some crazy idea Joe had this summer. We've come a long way since then and a lot of that is thanks to the support and feedback you guys have given us. It's hard to believe that with next month's issue we will have been doing the newsletter for half a year but, amazingly, we still haven't run out of things to talk about.

What's Inside Issue Five?

  • For the first time Tony Viola has written two articles! You guys seem to like Tony's yarns about the Rangers he grew up with so I encouraged him to write some more.
  • Regular Segments including; Behind Enemy Lines, Rangers in Retrospect, Mike's Padded Corner, and Tony's Tales.
  • Two new comics.
  • Photography from Blueshirts Fan for 50 and my little brother.

What's that you say? You still haven't subscribed to Blueshirts Monthly? Did you know that it is FREE TO SUBSCRIBE? All you have to do is disrobe, draw a circle on the floor with chalk, surround that circle with candles, slit the throat of a goat inside the circle... is email blueshirtsmonthly@gmail.com with "SUBSCRIBE" as your subject and you'll be getting the newsletter every month. That's it! Easy, huh?

If you have any questions of any nature please feel free to email us and let us know what's up. If it is a question regarding not getting an issue or wanting to change what email address gets the issue email me or the blueshirtsmonthly@gmail.com account.

Just a Little Note: Please make sure to check your spam folder if the email doesn't show up for you in your inbox. We are sending out a lot of emails with attachments on them and sometimes email services flag them as spam.

Oh, and here's the division standings because it's been literally over a month since I did the last Inside the Division (that might get discontinued or drastically changed... we shall see).

Team

GP

OTL

PTS

Penguins

54

38

14

2

78

Rangers

56

30

23

3

63

Hurricanes

54

25

20

9

59

Blue Jackets

54

27

23

4

58

Flyers

55

26

23

6

58

Devils

56

23

21

12

58

Capitals

55

24

22

9

57

Islanders

57

21

28

8

50

Yikes, talk about a tight race.

Thanks again for your support guys, it means the world to the three of us. Please feel free to use this as your open thread for the day, to talk about this month's Blueshirts Monthly, to talk about what the Rangers accomplished in January, and to talk about all the Callahan rumors that are breaking my heart.

Let's go Rangers, everybody love everybody.