FanPost

Poll: Who will win the Hockey Olympic Gold Medal?

Hey Guys! Many of you were debating which country you believe will win the gold medal for Men's Ice Hockey at the Olympics. MikeNJ_NYR requested that a poll be made so that we could all vote on the gold medal winner, so I figured I'd put one up. Below you can select which country you believe will take home the gold in hockey. All 12 competing countries are listed. After voting, feel free to post your detailed predictions in the comments. The poll will close on Tuesday February 13th at 11:55pm (a few hours before the Quarterfinals begin).

For reference: the full schedule for the tournament can be found by clicking here.

Enjoy the games everyone!