Happy Valentine's Day to one and all. Enjoy your hockey today. I hope you aren't all buried under snow. Please use this as your open thread for all three of today's games unless we get another thread up for you guys for the noon games. Enjoy your Olympic hockey!!!

Mike's Player to Watch:

Henrik Lundqvist

#30 / Goalie / New York Rangers

6-1

188

Mar 02, 1982

With injuries looking to spoil Sweden's Winter Games look for Henrik Lundqvist to step up and help get his team as deep into the tournament as he can carry them. Hank allowed two goals against Jagr and the Czech National Team in his first game, it'll be interesting to see how he fares against a Swiss team that has a great deal less firepower.