FanPost

Maybe not on everyone's mind yet but- Fantasy baseball league-BSB members

hey BSB gang

email me at Stuffsrule@gmail.com if you have any interest in joining a fantasy league with exclusive BSB members :).

I dunno if I want to be commish again (just taking a break from my own league after stupid infighting :( ), but I can always transfer it to someone else more qualified.

not sure if it should be H2H or standard roto, let me guys know what you prefer- and if live draft or not.

Let's Go Rangers, and I guess USA!

thanks,

Fes