Rangers rolling; American Olympians on "TODAY"; Kevin Klein fitting in

Elsa

Today's New York Rangers notes.

It happened three other times this season, but were all followed by a loss. But after winning three consecutive games this time, the Rangers defeat the Colorado Avalanche for their fourth straight win. What does that mean? The team is officially rolling. [ESPN NY]

When the Rangers take on the Oilers Thursday night, it will be the franchise's 6,000 regular season game. Here's to 6,000 more in New York. [Rangers Rants]

With his future uncertain, but the Rangers in the middle of a stretch run, New York could keep Ryan Callahan as a short-term fix. [NY Post]

After defeating the former player's team on Tuesday, Henrik Lundqvist talked about his admiration for Patrick Roy. [The Record]

Kevin Klein is fitting in just fine on the Rangers' blue line nicely. [Newsday]

The Rangers trio of Olympians appeared on NBC's "TODAY," including Derek Stepan... or maybe someone closely related to him. [Blueshirts Blog]

As the hot-tempered coach returns from his 15-day suspension, the Ranger should be glad to be rid of the John Tortorella drama, writes Larry Brooks. [NY Post]