FanPost

More fantasy hockey leagues!-updates

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/25441

Doh, sorry boys and girls, I am lousy technological person here lol- I couldn't do any of the fancy pasting Digger and NYFD did.

That said, I am participating in Nashtag's league and currently in 4th place-I lost Steven Stamkos for most of the year; so I basically punted goals :). However, I did make some trades trying to improve such categories, alas, no goals! I dealt Radim Vrbata for Jussi Jokinen (and dropped him before he got his game on) to Nashtag. Then pulled a second deal with him - Josh Harding, Dion Phaneuf for Joffrey Lupul and Shane Doan. Lastly I pulled another blockbuster to Blue50- dealing Drew Doughtry, Lupul and Tyler Bozak for Alexander Semen (hehheh), Tuukka Rask, and Marian Gaborik.

I made the last deal because I can catch up in goal tending stats. And yes, I LOVE trades :).

In another BSB league (John's league) I am currently somehow in 2nd place: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/26156.

I hope we get to play more fantasy leagues, perhaps even baseball with you guys.